Be Part of Treveia in Nuvali – The First Modern and Sustainable City in the Philippines!
Nuvali is a 1,600 hectare development envisioned to be the country's next urban center. It is located in Laguna and is covered by the cities of Sta. Rosa and Calamba. Nuvali is coined to be the next Makati City of the South.
As the next urban center, Nuvali will integrate a mix of land uses which are vital to support a modern metropolis. It will have a central business district with traditional office buildings and business process outsourcing campuses, retail centers, residential developments, schools, institutional and civic areas, among others.
Nuvali will redefine urban living by hinging itself upon sustainability to distinguish itself from cities as we know it, of highly dense urban centers. This means that Nuvali will contain the elements that bring forth economic prosperity, while keeping check of social needs to foster true community building, all in an ecologically sound environment.
Ayala Land believes that only in striking this balance will it assure the value appreciation of Nuvali for generations to come. This is the same long-term outlook in large scale developments that enabled the company to shape the Makati Central Business District, Ayala Alabang and Madrigal Business Park, Cebu Business Park, and Bonifacio Global City. With this vision of sustainability, Ayala Land finds assurance in its plans for Nuvali as the up and coming metropolis.
Treveia Nuvali Must Know Facts
Location: a 60 hectare community inside Nuvali in Canlubang, Calamba Laguna.
Project Concept of Treveia Nuvali:
- Modern – Offers modern conveniences readily available to residents such as a wifi or wimax zones. Also, Treveia will be inside Nuvali – the future Makati City of the South.
- Eco-Friendly – In-line with Nuvali's sustainability campaign, Treveia is designed to be an eco-friendly environment that balances nature and contemporary living in its design. Evident in the revolutionary design of its clubhouse which has live trees growing from within the structure, providing a natural canopy atop the existing translucent roofing, creating an effect that has never been seen before.
- Family and Community Nurturing – Treveia shall foster relationships within the community, Treveia's extensive and innovative open spaces will provide residents the venue to forge bonds and relationships between family and neighbors. Highlighted by its 2.5 hectare grand central park and nature-themed pocket parks which are inspired from the wood, earth, water, wind elements, Treveia will provide the needed space for community building hence nation building as well.
SUSTAINABILITY ELEMENTS of Nuvali Treveia
1. Energy Efficiency
- Clubhouse design incorporating natural lighting, natural ventilation and passive cooling.
- Walk-able community – all homes are within 200 meters from a park. Walks are pleasant and shaded, roadside walkways are tree-lined and parks are lush with trees.
- Alternative transport is encouraged – dedicated bike paths, bike storage in parks and key areas, access to mass-transport system within Nuvali.
2. Water Reuse and Storm water Management
- Bioswales and permeable paving allow storm water to seep into the ground, recharging the water table.
- Storm water management system to channel storm water runoff into water detention ponds, serving not only as aesthetic features but as water supply for irrigation and fire safety. Also, this minimizes storm water run-off that causes floods.
- Double-piping system supplying non-potable recycled water to the homes and amenities for irrigation and flushing of toilets.
3. Environmental Programs
- Use of energy-efficient fixtures and appliances in the clubhouse.
- Use of water-efficient fixtures (faucets and urinals) in the clubhouse.
- The proven waste management system by APMC.
- Partnering with suppliers of energy-efficient fixtures and appliances.
- Interpretative panels that educate, explaining the sustainability elements in and around the community.
- Educational programs.