NATURAL URBAN REFUGE
• Santierra will be the perfect natural urban refuge right beside the future Nuvali commercial and residential district.
• Its expansive greens will be a result of master-planning geared towards embracing and enhancing the land's natural features.
• Most of Santierra will be wrapped around a contiguous park stretching over 5 kilometers, the longest of its kind among existing Ayala Land Premier communities.
• Lots will be clustered in groups of 50 to 85 to create small but seamless neighborhoods within the entire village.
• The clustering allows for controlled traffic flow since vehicles only pass within their immediate neighborhood, making it more serene and secure for residents.
• With only 7 residential lots per hectare, the property provides generous space and exclusivity to residents.
• Lot sizes range from 600 to 1200 sqm. with modal lot cut of about 700 sqm.
PERFECT TRANSITION FROM URBAN BOUNDARIES
• Residents of Santierra will experience an orchestrated interplay between natural and suburban living.
• Tree-lined roads will lead the perfect transition between future urban boundaries only minutes away, and exclusive private residences.
• Trees and plants lining the main road have different blooming seasons. Scenery changes from up-close views of trees to large expanses of natural landscape.
• Trees will be arranged to ensure that lot owners will enjoy views of the lush greenery and that houses within the clusters are not openly visible from the main road.
PEDESTRIAN AND BICYCLE ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT
• Designed to be a walk-able and bike-able neighborhood, Santierra's roads will have dedicated continuous circuit of walkways and bike lanes to encourage residents to walk, jog or use bicycles instead of cars within the village.
• Carriageways, sidewalks, and bike lanes will be canopied by trees to ensure walkers, joggers and bikers enjoy the outdoor experience.
• Ample safety measures such as warning signs, speed humps, handicap ramps, and sufficient street lighting will be in place to ensure the safety of pedestrians and cyclists.
INTEGRATED PARKS AND OPEN SPACES
• Apart from the contiguous parks that envelope the development, the village's entire perimeter will be buffered from the outside by about ten-meter wide ribbons of greenery.
• Inter-connected pathways provide easy access to all points in the neighborhood.
For Viewing appointments, please contact our numbers at the right side of your screen and please look for Tony or JP Reyes. Thanks.